[Samba] Samba share authentication using SSSD

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:27:26 MDT 2014

Separate "account management" from "authentication. LDAP is critical
for account management, but the underlying authentication is usually
Kerberos. You've neglected to say what is your base OS, so it's hard
to be more specific than that, but I'd look at your relevant Kerberos
setups and test if you can do 'kinit' to add Kerberos tickets.