[Samba] Recvfile patch issue with windows.

sp bglr spbglr666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:12:49 MDT 2014

Hi All,

The above mentioned recvfile patch has 2 issue. Am using samba 4.1.3.
Metze's patch is not suitable with this version. Jones mentioned that samba
4.1.7.

1. RPC error is one issue (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/887429) i tried
this reg edit but  not worked :(
2. And recvfile not working with windows clients.

Any suggestion are most welcome.All log i attached in previous mail.

Thanks,
Bglr