[Samba] Samba 4.1.9 - Security tab not showing

Łukasz Tomaszewski lukasz.tomaszewski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:33:27 MDT 2014

Hello Marc,

* Yes - by entering the IP address I have access to the shares and I can
open the Security tab
* Also, I can access by typing Netbios Name in my example test "BOXER"
and I can open the Security tab

- I do not have access to the domain name (realm) ...

My provision:
samba-tool domain provision --use-rfc2307 --interactive \
      --function-level=2008_R2 --interactive --use-ntvfs

Regards,
Łukasz