[Samba] samba4 passwordless ssh

shadrock uhuru niyalevi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:48:14 MDT 2014

hi all
i have samba4 ad setup and working,
i am currently trying to set up passwordless ssh on my client servers,
i have read this page
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Authenticating_other_services_against_AD
i have a properly configured krb5.conf file, i have a keytab from the
samba dc
and i can kinit and obtain a valid ticket.
the only thing i have not done is to join my client which is a
headerless openbsd box to samba4,
i've searched up and down the web to explain how to join the samba dc
the only two pages that comes close is the above and
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Active_Directory_Integration
but this for linux, i have found nothing for a non linux server
(mail-server)
also is it necessary to install samba on the client machines to join the
domain?
any help would be appreciated or if you can point me to a webpage which
gives a clear explanation.
shadrock