[Samba] Authentization problem in Windows Server 2012 as member of Samba4 AD domain

Petr Hrbek hrbek at elektrokov.cz
Wed Jul 23 04:28:41 MDT 2014

Hi,

I have windows 2012R2 server joined to Samba domain, but there is
problem with user authentization in these cases:

When I add domain user in user account management I get:
This computer has problems in communication with domain. Try again later
or ask domain administrator (error message is translated from localized
version)

When I show access rights which were previuosly set on some file, I get
only SID as identification and there is no change to set access rights
from domain users (it offers only local computer as location)

When I flog as domain user for first time it hangs with message "please
wait for the user profile service". If I restart computer is login
succesful, but when I logout and login as another users (which was not
logged yet), I get ' There are currently no logon servers available to
service this request' message.

--
Petr