[Samba] Samba DC on CentOS7

Sketch smblist at rednsx.org
Wed Jul 9 12:50:48 MDT 2014

His original post said he already installed samba-dc. I just took a look
at the spec file and it looks likeit's set up to only include samba-tool
when built with the "--with testsuite" rpmbuild option.  Perhaps CentOS
did not use that option when building their release packages.  Not hard to
rebuild it yourself:

wget http://vault.centos.org/7.0.1406/os/Source/SPackages/samba-4.1.1-31.el7.src.rpm
rpmbuild --rebuild samba-4.1.1-31.el7.src.rpm --with testsuite

Then install the packages manually from ~/rpmbuild/RPMS/$HOSTTYPE/