[Samba] samba 4.1.4 bind9 putrr: unhandled record type 0

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 20 02:38:26 MST 2014

Ok, to remove these messages for now i did the following.

/ disabled the dlz named.

added the 3 zones which the dlz normaly would get.

and i see some of these messages:
/usr/sbin/samba_dnsupdate: ; TSIG error with server: tsig verify failure
and this is ok, because the replication now is done by bind flate files.

and seeing things like this make me happy:
'gc._msdcs.mydomain/A/IN': TTL differs in rdataset, adjusting 900 -> 600
transfer of '_msdcs.mydomain/IN Transfer completed: 23 messages, 23 records, 2770 bytes, 0.200 secs (13850 bytes/sec)

and yes, i know this is not the way, but for now it save me from Miljoens of messages in my logs and
samba4 dns still works ok as far i can see.

I'll wait until this gets fixed of if someone needs info how to fix.

Louis