[Samba] pam_winbind fails to authenticate domain users on my debian wheezy domain member servers

Georg Vorlaufer georg.vorlaufer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:29:20 MST 2014

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I try to login to one of my domain members
via ssh using a domain user account (ssh login with root ist working ok).
While this is working for an opensuse 13.1 domain member, it ist not for a
debian wheezy domain member. Right now I am away from home, but I will try
your suggestions as soon as I am back.

Thank you for your effort. Greetings, Georg