[Samba] DomainDnsZone Replication Shows 200,000 Objects

lp101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:04:12 MST 2014

     My domain now has just under 400,000 dns objects during join. I'm
unable to join a new server as the machine runs out of memory during the
replication process and kicks back to the command line. This is with 6GB
of memory. It failed with roughly 10,000 objects left to replicate.  Can
you provide me with the correct syntax to view these objects in sam.ldb
and I assume you used ADSI to edit the tombstone attribute? Thanks.