[Samba] Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED (was :Classicupgrade loses shares ?)

Koenraad Lelong samba.k.lelong at ace-electronics.be
Tue Feb 25 01:34:32 MST 2014

op 24-02-14 18:05, Rowland Penny schreef:

> Have you set /etc/krb5.conf correctly??

[libdefaults]
         default_realm = AD01.ACE-ELECTRONICS.BE
         dns_lookup_realm = false
         dns_lookup_kdc = true

> What does /etc/resolv.conf contain ?
# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver 192.168.200.10 <- this is the IP of this AD-DC
search ad01.ace-electronics.be

> You seem to using the internal dns server, but have no forwarder line in
> smb.conf.
I'm going step by step. First the internal dns, but I intend to use
bind. No forwarder because now the machine is in an isolated network
with no Internet access.

> Is /etc/nsswitch.conf set correctly??
Now it is (I think) :
passwd:         files winbind
group:          files winbind
shadow:         files

Still no answer :
smbclient -L localhost -U%
Connection to localhost failed (Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

Thanks

Koenraad