[Samba] Member Server Setup Assistance

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:07:48 MST 2014

Hi Rowland,

     I forgot to tell you the results were from my Domain Controller and
not the member server. Member server returned something to the effect of
'user not found'. I am only starting the 3 services(smbd,nmbd and
windbindd) listed in the wiki. Should I be starting Samba with command
line switches to start as a member server? Is that even possible?

     Thanks for you smb.conf. I will attempt again using your smb.conf
as a template and try again.

--
-James