[Samba] Not using AD group when writing file

Carl Carpenter ccarpenter at hillcountry.org
Thu Dec 11 15:13:59 MST 2014

Per your request

  [global]
        workgroup = HCCMHMRC
        realm = HILLCOUNTRY.LOCAL
        server string = Samba Server Version %v
        security = ADS
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 50
        wins server = 192.168.0.7
        default service = global
        template homedir = /home/HCCMHMRC
        template shell = /bin/bash
        winbind enum users = Yes
        winbind enum groups = Yes
        winbind use default domain = Yes
        idmap config * : range = 16777216-33554431
        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        cups options = raw

[Intranet]
        path = /home/Intranet
        valid users = @intranet
        read only = No

Not sure what you mean by ACL on the folder but here's this:

drwxrwxr-x   6 apache intranet 4096 Dec 10 14:34 Intranet

Carl Carpenter
Director, Information Services
Hill Country MHDD Centers
(830)258-5414 or ext. 2038