[Samba] Host based access control?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:22:19 MST 2014

I am talking about using the Samba4-ad-dc in conjunction with PAM or
some other method I haven't thought of to prevent users from logging on
to certain servers.

For example I want my web designers to be able to login to the web
server, but I don't want them to login to the VM server because they
aren't suppose to be managing the virtual machines.

I hope to manage it via group membership if possible.