[Samba] guess account

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:14:35 MST 2014

On 01/12/14 15:05, jacek burghardt wrote:
> How I can make samba standalone primary domain controller ? I want to
> shutdown my 2012AD and just add few users I have to amba

Do you want to run:

A) a workgroup, this is where all computers are totally separate, but to
connect as the user, the user must exist on all computers they connect to.
B) an NT4 domain, users are stored on one computer and all others auth
to that computer, users still need to exist on all computers
C) an AD domain, users are stored on one computer and all others auth to
that computer, users only exist in AD

Rowland