[Samba] Proper sysvol replication solution...

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Aug 22 18:26:36 MDT 2014

So you can use rsync without messing up the UID/GID stuff, but what
about unison? I have no issues on my domains with dual DC's using
unison. The problem with rsync is that it is one-way. I always have to
do all work on the same DC and sync to the other. Unison doesn't care
and syncs both ways. So is it a viable solution? So far I have not
NOTICED any issues, but I honestly haven't spent a day looking for any
either.