[Samba] Member server guide broken

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Wed Aug 20 08:50:24 MDT 2014

Yeah I already solved this also. I had to use "--with-pam" and it added
PAM support. I never enabled it in the PAM files though. The file-server
works flawlessly without it now that the permissions on the directory
above the share are correct. In fact PAM is only enabled on my Linux
workstations. It has never been enabled on any server, though they work
fine.