[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Wed Aug 13 13:30:45 MDT 2014

Alright, this is just ODD. I can map the share to a drive without error.
Then when I attempt to access the mapped drive, I get "Access is
denied". On a Windows system I cannot even map the drive if I do not
have access. This tells me that I have access, but once mapped I get no
access. What in the world?