[Samba] Fedora DS 'winSync' module

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Sun Aug 10 14:43:03 MDT 2014

Apols passsync is prob more important.

http://port389.org/download/389-PassSync-1.1.5-x86_64.msi

The passsync is the important bit as there are quite a few options for ldap mapping and synchronisation.

Password hashes are a real problem when it comes to synchronisation.

With 389 DS I can run my Unix LDAP and quite easily have a M$ server synced without all the complexity of freeIPA and such like.

It would be really great to have this functionality with Samba4 as interoperability is a key aim.

Is this in the roadmap at any point?

Stuart