[Samba] Samba 4.1.6 huge security flaw

bogdan_bartos admin at blackpenguin.org
Mon Apr 14 16:32:31 MDT 2014

I did more thinking on the problem. Among the normal shares that the
"user_issue" should have access, I mapped another share with administrator
and checked to remember credentials. I do not know if this is causing the
whole story, so I disconnected the share, but the access is still the same
on the other shares - full access when in fact it should be
grain-controlled. How can I make Windows forget about the administrator
password? I thought this happens when you disconnect the share.