[Samba] hide unreadable

Thomas Manninger thomas.manninger at siedl.net
Tue Apr 8 09:09:35 MDT 2014

Hi,

but, when i save with notepad a file to the share, saving is very fast.
The user "Administrator" have also not the probem (is for the administrator the check for reading skipped)?

Is there also an other solutian as disabling the option "hide unreadable"?

I also can attach the log.smbd with enabled and disabled option, if this help to find the problem?

regards,
thomas