[Samba] Host Cannot Access Samba

Hicks, Amanda Amanda.Hicks at navcanada.ca
Fri Sep 27 13:56:33 MDT 2013

Hi Marc,

Answers as follows:

- The linux VB is on a different network than the server

- I have a log file generated for that VB ipaddress with errors:

getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
  read_fd_with_timeout: client 0.0.0.0 read error = Connection timed out.
closed connection to service

-No firewalls between server and host or on host

Thanks,

Amanda Hicks

Systems Analyst - Systems Engineering
NAV CANADA