[Samba] samba 4.0.9 Build Error

Thomas Zeitinger thomas.zeitinger at it2.at
Wed Sep 25 06:22:32 MDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

On 2013-09-25 14:19, Thomas Harold wrote:
> On 9/25/2013 4:00 AM, Thomas Zeitinger wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Maybe try the sernet samba4 packages?  They have a DEB for wheezy.
>
> http://enterprisesamba.com/
>
> You have to register, but the package downloads are free and they
> support apt-get.  I use the sernet packages for CentOS6 with no issues.
>
> (I built samba 4.0.6 on CentOS 6 earlier this year, now we just use
> the sernet packages.  It's easier.)

Thanks for the hint, but this is no option. We build already a few
instances from source and I don't want to mix the installations.

Best regards

--
Thomas Zeitinger
Kundenbetreuung

IT-Quadrat   EDV Dienstleistungs- und Handels GmbH
Krongasse 8/2 A-1050 Wien
Tel: +43 (1) 311 44 00 - 10
Fax: +43 (1) 311 44 00 - 90
Thomas.Zeitinger at it2.at