[Samba] Samba as DC Member

KevinTang at umac.mo KevinTang at umac.mo
Mon Sep 23 21:39:00 MDT 2013

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your suggestion. Now, my windows client pc can browse to my
linux client pc and show me the share folder. But when I want to enter it,
it show me permission problem like attachment.

I already change my share directory (/samba_share) permission in linux pc
to '777', and my smb.conf already set to 'guest ok = yes', 'writable =
yes', and 'public = yes'.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you
Kevin.