[Samba] Samba as DC Member

KevinTang at umac.mo KevinTang at umac.mo
Mon Sep 23 01:51:40 MDT 2013

Dear all,

I have install Windows AD and Linux client PC.

In Linux PC, I modify these file to allow AD user logon the Linux Client
PC via LDAPS.
- /etc/sssd/sssd.conf
- /etc/krb5.conf
- /etc/pam.d/system-auth-ac
- /etc/pam.d/password-auth-ac
- /etc/openldap/ldap.conf

When I create SAMBA share folder on Linux Client PC, and my Windows PC
want to connect to it, Windows prompt a login dialog for access that SAMBA
share.
My problem is no matter I enter AD user account, or Linux 'root' account,
it already said login error and cannot allow me to enter. What wrong of my
setting?

My Windows AD is:
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit standard edition
IP: 192.168.10.1/16

My Windows Client is:
OS: Windows 7, 32bit Enterprise. (already join Windows AD domain).
IP: 192.168.20.1/16

My Linux Client is:
OS: CentOS 6.4, 64bit
IP: 192.168.30.1/16