[Samba] "Element not found" when connecting to sysvol

Alan Romans aromans at ashlandhc.org
Tue Sep 17 11:58:20 MDT 2013

I've found some more info...

*Broken Client*
dfsutil /pktinfo

0 entries...

*Working Client*
dfsutil /pktinfo

2 entries...
Entry: \ahc.pdc\netlogon
ShortEntry: \ahc.pdc\netlogon
Expires in 561 seconds
UseCount: 0 Type:0x1 ( DFS )
   0:[\RADIUS-STORAGE.ahc.pdc\netlogon] AccessStatus: 0xc00000cc (
TARGETSET )
   1:[\BDC.ahc.pdc\netlogon] AccessStatus: 0 ( ACTIVE )
   2:[\PDC.ahc.pdc\netlogon]

Entry: \ahc.pdc\SysVol
ShortEntry: \ahc.pdc\SysVol
Expires in 189 seconds
UseCount: 14 Type:0x1 ( DFS )
   0:[\RADIUS-STORAGE.ahc.pdc\SysVol] AccessStatus: 0xc00000be ( TARGETSET )
   1:[\BDC.ahc.pdc\SysVol] AccessStatus: 0 ( ACTIVE )
   2:[\PDC.ahc.pdc\SysVol]