[Samba] need help with samba4 sharing files with mac osx 10.8.3

Athan DE JONG athan.dejong at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 16 03:52:11 MDT 2013

Hi

here is a little up of my last message :

Having an issue on my new samba4 AD

I was able to set it up, joint windows clients and share folder.
Also as i work in a mixed environmment i have some mac osx clients, that i was able to koint on domaine.

The problem is that i can not write to my samba share from mac clients.

the mac seems to understand the file permissions as i can view/edit them from file info.
i simply can not write to any smb share.

is there a work around on samba 4 special for mac clients ?

any help is very apréciate :)