[Samba] Samba4 LDAP Integration with Asterisk

Victor Adsuar Abaldea vadsuar at teralco.com
Tue Sep 10 01:58:25 MDT 2013

Hi Rowland,

I split schema file in two files( Attribute file and Object file) and I
have replaced the name of attribute/object with his OID. I attach both. The
output of oLschema2ldif for attribute file is perfect!

/usr/local/samba/bin/oLschema2ldif -b "DC=XXX,DC=LOCAL" -I
./asterisk-atr.ldap-schema -O ./asterisk-atr-ldb.ldif
Converted 68 records with 0 failures

However the object file a get the same errors. The output is:

/usr/local/samba/bin/oLschema2ldif -b "DC=XXX,DC=LOCAL" -I
./asterisk-obj.ldap-schema -O ./asterisk-obj-ldb.ldif
No valid msg from entry
[objectIdentifier AsteriskRoot 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736objectIdentifier
AsteriskLDAP AsteriskRoot:5objectIdentifier AstAttrType
AsteriskLDAP:4objectIdentifier AstContext AstAttrType:1objectIdentifier
AstExtension AstAttrType:2objectIdentifier AstPriority
AstAttrType:3objectIdentifier AstApplication AstAttrType:4objectIdentifier
AstApplicationData AstAttrType:5objectIdentifier AstAccountAMAFlags
AstAttrType:6objectIdentifier AstAccountCallerID
AstAttrType:7objectIdentifier AstAccountContext
AstAttrType:8objectIdentifier AstAccountMailbox
AstAttrType:9objectIdentifier AstMD5secret AstAttrType:10objectIdentifier
AstAccountDeny AstAttrType:11objectIdentifier AstAccountPermit
AstAttrType:12objectIdentifier AstAccountQualify
AstAttrType:13objectIdentifier AstAccountType
AstAttrType:14objectIdentifier AstAccountDisallowedCodec
AstAttrType:15objectIdentifier AstAccountExpirationTimestamp
AstAttrType:16objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationContext
AstAttrType:17objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationExten
AstAttrType:18objectIdentifier AstAccountNoTransfer
AstAttrType:19objectIdentifier AstAccountCallGroup
AstAttrType:20objectIdentifier AstAccountCanReinvite
AstAttrType:21objectIdentifier AstAccountDTMFMode
AstAttrType:22objectIdentifier AstAccountFromUser
AstAttrType:23objectIdentifier AstAccountFromDomain
AstAttrType:24objectIdentifier AstAccountFullContact
AstAttrType:25objectIdentifier AstAccountHost
AstAttrType:26objectIdentifier AstAccountInsecure
AstAttrType:27objectIdentifier AstAccountNAT AstAttrType:28objectIdentifier
AstAccountPickupGroup AstAttrType:29objectIdentifier AstAccountPort
AstAttrType:30objectIdentifier AstAccountRestrictCID
AstAttrType:31objectIdentifier AstAccountRTPTimeout
AstAttrType:32objectIdentifier AstAccountRTPHoldTimeout
AstAttrType:33objectIdentifier AstAccountRealmedPassword
AstAttrType:34objectIdentifier AstAccountAllowedCodec
AstAttrType:35objectIdentifier AstAccountMusicOnHold
AstAttrType:36objectIdentifier AstAccountCanCallForward
AstAttrType:37objectIdentifier AstAccountSecret
AstAttrType:38objectIdentifier AstAccountName
AstAttrType:39objectIdentifier AstConfigFilename
AstAttrType:40objectIdentifier AstConfigCategory
AstAttrType:41objectIdentifier AstConfigCategoryMetric
AstAttrType:42objectIdentifier AstConfigVariableName
AstAttrType:43objectIdentifier AstConfigVariableValue
AstAttrType:44objectIdentifier AstConfigCommented
AstAttrType:45objectIdentifier AstAccountIPAddress
AstAttrType:46objectIdentifier AstAccountDefaultUser
AstAttrType:47objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationServer
AstAttrType:48objectIdentifier AstAccountLastQualifyMilliseconds
AstAttrType:49objectIdentifier AstAccountCallLimit
AstAttrType:50objectIdentifier AstVoicemailMailbox
AstAttrType:51objectIdentifier AstVoicemailPassword
AstAttrType:52objectIdentifier AstVoicemailFullname
AstAttrType:53objectIdentifier AstVoicemailEmail
AstAttrType:54objectIdentifier AstVoicemailPager
AstAttrType:55objectIdentifier AstVoicemailOptions
AstAttrType:56objectIdentifier AstVoicemailTimestamp
AstAttrType:57objectIdentifier AstVoicemailContext
AstAttrType:58objectIdentifier AstAccountSubscribeContext
AstAttrType:59objectIdentifier AstAccountUserAgent
AstAttrType:61objectIdentifier AstAccountLanguage
AstAttrType:62objectIdentifier AstAccountTransport
AstAttrType:63objectIdentifier AstAccountPromiscRedir
AstAttrType:64objectIdentifier AstAccountAccountCode
AstAttrType:65objectIdentifier AstAccountSetVar
AstAttrType:66objectIdentifier AstAccountAllowOverlap
AstAttrType:67objectIdentifier AstAccountVideoSupport
AstAttrType:68objectIdentifier AstAccountIgnoreSDPVersion
AstAttrType:69objectIdentifier AstObjectClass
AsteriskLDAP:2objectIdentifier AsteriskExtension
AstObjectClass:1objectIdentifier AsteriskIAXUser
AstObjectClass:2objectIdentifier AsteriskSIPUser
AstObjectClass:3objectIdentifier AsteriskConfig
AstObjectClass:4objectIdentifier AsteriskVoiceMail
AstObjectClass:5objectIdentifier AsteriskDialplan
AstObjectClass:6objectIdentifier AsteriskAccount
AstObjectClass:7objectIdentifier AsteriskMailbox
AstObjectClass:8objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736.5.5.1    NAME
'AsteriskExtension'    DESC 'PBX Extension Information for Asterisk'    SUP
top AUXILIARY    MUST cn    MAY (         AstContext $         AstExtension
$         AstPriority $        AstApplication $         AstApplicationData
   )     )]
 at line 102
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736.5.5.6 NAME 'AsteriskDialplan' DESC
'Asterisk Dialplan Information' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST ( AstExtension ) )]
 at line 234
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736.5.5.7 AsteriskAccount NAME
'AsteriskAccount' DESC 'Asterisk Account Information' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST
( AstAccountName ) )]
 at line 241
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736.5.5.8 NAME 'AsteriskMailbox' DESC
'Asterisk Mailbox Information' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST (
AstVoicemailMailbox ) )]
 at line 247
Converted 8 records with 4 failures

Do you have any more idea? I think if in a future I get this I will send it
to Asterisk team. Maybe someday I get integrate Asterisk with Samba4

Thank you Rowland!

On 9 September 2013 15:40, Rowland Penny <rowlandpenny at googlemail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>>> because the new version it's a great step to go back.
>>>
>>>  I post opinions about this topic.
>>> http://lifecs.likai.org/2013_06_01_archive.html
>>>
>>>  In Asterisk forum none answer me, and I don't find anyone with a
>>> response to How modify the schema. In this post
>>> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2013-January/170901.html you can
>>> see a example and you will see the changes. oMSyntax is a Microsoft
>>> variable! http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961740.aspx
>>>
>>>  Samba 4 it's not compatible with OpenLdap ldif files. Maybe I'm wrong
>>> and someone can open my mind...
>>>
>>>  Thanks!

>>>  --
>>>
>>>   *Victor Adsuar*
>>> *Departamento de Sistemas*
>>> *Teralco Tecnologías Informáticas*
>>> vadsuar at teralco.com
>>> · Tel. +34 965 68 87 02 <%2B34%20965%2068%2087%2002> · Móv. +34 627 26
>>> Avda. de Cartagena 1 Entlo, · 03195 El Altet - Elche (Alicante) · SPAIN ·