[Samba] Samba4 LDAP Integration with Asterisk

Victor Adsuar Abaldea vadsuar at teralco.com
Mon Sep 9 03:12:02 MDT 2013

Hi Penny,

Thank you for response, but I'm not able to import Alterisk ldif into SAMBA
4. I split the files in asterisk_attr.ldif and asterisk_obj.ldif but still
get the same error. I've been searching answer to this topic and sincerely
 and ldap syntax have been changed to Microsoft world. I think the new
Samba4 is a close project, Samba have jumped to Active Directory and now
the integration with other services are a utopia, it's a pity because the
new version it's a great step to go back.

I post opinions about this topic.
http://lifecs.likai.org/2013_06_01_archive.html

In Asterisk forum none answer me, and I don't find anyone with a response
to How modify the schema. In this post
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2013-January/170901.html you can see
a example and you will see the changes. oMSyntax is a Microsoft variable!

Samba 4 it's not compatible with OpenLdap ldif files. Maybe I'm wrong and
someone can open my mind...

Thanks!

vadsuar at teralco.com
· Tel. +34 965 68 87 02 · Móv. +34 627 26 87 54
Avda. de Cartagena 1 Entlo, · 03195 El Altet - Elche (Alicante) · SPAIN ·
www.teralco.com

 *AVISO LEGAL: