[Samba] How to allow users to be local admin

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:58:04 MDT 2013

Its been a long time, but I think NTPoledit would let you create a .pol
file you could put on the netlogon share and have the groups linked.
Example, make a domain group called privileged and then create a policy
that adds the privileged group to the local admins group... It'd be worth a
shot.

Ricky