[Samba] NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED with smbclient and samba 4.0.6

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Tue Sep 3 23:25:02 MDT 2013

Hello,

Am 03.09.2013 17:55, schrieb GUEI née worou noee:
> I'm trying to install samba 4 as a DC following this tutorial
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO.
> Samba 4 has started successfully

Your netstat output doesn't look like a successfull start. Here is a
list of tcp/udp ports, that should be listening, when Samba is fully up:

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_port_usage#Port_usage_when_Samba_runs_as_DC

As I only see smbd processes and no "samba" process listening on any
port: Did you start "samba", like said in the HowTo, or "smbd"?

Is Samba self compiled or a package from somewhere?

What are the Samba logs saying?

Regards,
Marc