[Samba] Printer pruning

Antun Horvat antun.horvat at radio101.hr
Tue Sep 3 09:05:09 MDT 2013

Hi David,

I am using samba 4.0.7 compiled compiled with standard features. I did
not specify any cups specific
options to configure script but I thing that development libraries were
present at the time of compilation.
I will try to use noted smb.conf option in my samba installation and
then I will report weather it helped
to remove outdate printers.

Thanks for help,
Antun