[Samba] Printer pruning

Antun Horvat antun.horvat at radio101.hr
Tue Sep 3 05:28:52 MDT 2013

Hello

I am experiencing an strange issue when listing printers in the domain.
It seems that the printer installed on workstation is registered on
every restart without removing the old data .
The outcome of this registration is that after few days I have "Printer"
record along with few "Printer000xxx" records, and then I have to
manually remove all these "new" records since the old one works just fine.

Is there a service within the samba that prunes old printer records or
should I use some other solution to remove
old printer records.

Thanks in advance!
Antun