[Samba] Disable password complexity does not work?

George jorgito1412 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:04:51 MDT 2013

Good to know that, in my case I don't have any Windows DC, but by setting
the GPO I was able to set up simple passwords when *creating* users. Not
really sure what happens when those users want to change their passwords
from Windows (which does not really happen often in my environment anyway).
There must be the catch.

Regards!