[Samba] Crossing Compiling samba 4.1.0

Tompkins, Michael Michael.Tompkins at xerox.com
Thu Oct 31 05:15:38 MDT 2013

I can take a look at it, but need some direction where to go for the technical list. We have 3.6.5 and thought we had SMB2 support already for the smbclient, but realized it was only for the server in that release. Jeremy had added the support for SMB2 in smbclient, but in the 4.0rc releases, which we greatly appreciate, so we were waiting for 4.1.0 to be released. We only utilize smbclient at this time. Any information would be appreciated.

- Mike