[Samba] Zabbix + samba4

Gian Henriques gian.ti at viareal.com.br
Wed Nov 27 09:24:33 MST 2013

Thanks!

Now I'm trying to run 'net status' with my zabbix user but it fails.

"Failed to initialize session_global: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED"

  All my samba4 directory (/usr/local/samba) have as owner the user and
group 'root'. I try to change the owner user and group of all files to
my user zabbix but it not work's. I need to give permission to my zabbix
user in some files/directories?

--

*Gian Luca Henriques*
Analista de Redes