[Samba] samba4 with glusterfs

Ulrich Schinz uli at schinz.de
Fri May 10 09:59:30 MDT 2013

hmmm, ok, I'm not able to find an option... but I think it's enabled by
default. If it wouldn't be enabled, I couldnt setfattr.
And I can setfattr -n user.test -v test MOUNTEDGLUSTERFSDIR without any
problems.... Only using windows -> samba leads to the problems...

maybe you can give me a hint with that user_xattr option... i use

mount -t glusterfs -o acl gluster01:/vol01 /samba/glusterfs

-o acl,user_xattr is not working, -o acl,fuse-opt=user_xattr also not
working....

kind regards uli