[Samba] Making Linux and domain users the same

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:48:39 MST 2013

Can somebody confirm that idmap_nss works on Samba4 in AD DC mode?

If nobody can, I can test it on my Samba 4.0.3 machine. Currently I'm
editing idmap.ldb to map domain users to local unix users.

FYI, here is the current manpage:
http://fossies.org/unix/misc/samba-4.0.3.tar.gz:a/samba-4.0.3/docs/manpages/idmap_nss.8