[Samba] Problems adding domain policies in debian 7 with samba4.0.6

ruben.cervantes ruben.cervantes at cmg.jovenclub.cu
Thu Jun 13 14:06:24 MDT 2013

Hi once again my greetings I rewrite because I'm in the same situation
but this time in debian 7 using samba4.0.6. The account lockout policy
does not work, got help from some colleagues but nothing I fail to solve
the problem, I have recommended using Zentyal 3.0 but it's my favorite
distro is debian and do not feel right changing. This time I used a
Windows 7 client and I administered the directives from the GPO in W7, I
need help with this directive, About two or three days I saw an entry in
the list that talks about this subject Re: userAccountControl can not be
set to 0x800002 (8388610,
UF_ACCOUNTDISABLED | UF_PASSWORDEXPIRED): "samldb: Unrecognized
account type "(Andrew Bartlett)

Will have something this relate to my problem if someone has managed to
fix this little problem could give me a help in advance thank you very
much.

y se considera que está limpio.