[Samba] wbinfo -u showing two machine users including domain users.

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:02:07 MDT 2013

when i running command "wbinfo -u" it shows me 2 local users along with
domain users

MYBOX\nobody
MYBOX\test

Note : i have created the test user during my debian installation.

(then it list down everything correctly from domain)

is there anyone who can tell me from where both the users are coming.
and how can i fix this issue. i am actually playing with some scripts and
these wrong users (local user instead of domain) are hurdling my work

thanks in advance.

MYK