[Samba] Samba 4 man pages?

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Mon Jan 21 17:29:53 MST 2013

This was addressed on this list a while back, some people shared what
they had to do to get manpages.  For more information, search that out,
but the gist should be that if you have the right packages (xsltproc and
docbook, maybe docbook-xsl?) installed on your system, man pages will
compile and install with the rest of the program....

--
Computerisms
Bob Miller