[Samba] How to set ACLs with Samba4 AD?

Lee Allen lee at leecallen.com
Sat Jan 19 10:27:30 MST 2013

Inno, that works very well - thank you!

It's not that I don't want to use samba-tool to maintain ACLs, I don't know
how to -- I cannot find any documentation on the program.  I have
successfully compiled all of Samba4 but the docs will not compile on my
system.

If anybody can point me to a man page for samba-tool I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks again Inno!

Lee