[Samba] Switching between

Steve Tice stic6021 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:31:57 MST 2013

Jeremy Allison <jra <at> samba.org> writes:

> There's no code in Samba to do this unless you're doing it
> via a client.
>
> You could write custom code to pull the data out of the tdb
> and re-store as EA's on the files, but that's outside the scope
> of the tools we provide.
>
> Jeremy.

Thanks Jeremy for confirming what I expected. I imagine the best
documentation for writing such a migration would be the source
for the VFS modules. Are there any other places to look for such
info? For example, something that shows how to fetch a record from
a TDB, and something that shows how to store ACL data in an EA.