[Samba] SaMBa 4.0 - homedir mapping

Adam Sienkiewicz adamsienkiewicz78 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:44:50 MST 2013

Hi I tryed this option but it is not work - I wrote about it in
another post. My symtomps are: I set permission as given there:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/askds/archive/2008/06/30/automatic-creation-of-user-folders-for-home-roaming-profile-and-redirected-folders.aspx?Redirected=true

but I have a situation - I can create AD user account via linux commanline
/usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool user create demo9 p at ssw0rd
--profile-path="\\\deb7smb4ad.szyb.local\profiles\demo9"
--home-drive=H: --home-directory=\\deb7smb4ad.szyb.local\home2\demo9
User 'demo9' created successfully

Account is working, profile is automatically created in profile share
during firt logon, but home dir not.
Can someone how to do that ? I will have few hundred account and I
really need autocreation home users dir automatically....

I hope someone resolved this problem ....