[Samba] Classicupgrade not work

Thomas Simmons twsnnva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:11:49 MST 2013

Have you tried deleting the 'lesley' user before performing the upgrade?
The error say's that user has no "acct_flags". You could try locking and
unlocking this account before the upgrade. Maybe that will create the
acct_flags attribute if it really doesn't exist? I had to delete one
computer from my S3 domain before performing the upgrade because the
upgrade kept failing while processing that specific entry.

Thanks,
Thomas