[Samba] samba bind : samba b9_putrr: unhandled record type 0

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Dec 23 03:06:41 MST 2013

hai,

Wel after 2-3 days and a few reboots, im seeing the following message in my logs.

named[8845]: samba b9_putrr: unhandled record type 0

Anybody knows whats going on now, nothing changed in my setup.
Just installed the second DC, as first no errors.
Now after a few reboots,  the same error as my first server.

does anybody knows this error.

I did add a CNAME for my ntp server in the dns on the windows server.
but that should not give any errors, was already having multiple CNAMEs in my dns.

I also noticed that after the reboots, the file :  _default.tsigkeys is empty now.  ( /var/cache/bind )  where the zone files are of bind.

How can i recreate this file? im betting this causes my errors.

greetz,

Louis