[Samba] talloc, samba and sssd

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Fri Dec 6 02:30:35 MST 2013

Hi,

I want to compil sssd on my SLES11SP3 server.

sssd require talloc.h for compile and samba use talloc too !

a talloc header file exist in samba source tree and there are tools for
compile-it.

So my question are :
- Can I use and compile code in samba tree for have an external lib ?
- If I Install libtalloc-devel from sles, what inpact on samba compil ?

regards

        Stéphane Purnelle