[Samba] Share stuff that located on another server

Patric Falinder patric.falinder at omg.nu
Fri Aug 30 05:31:47 MDT 2013

Hi,

I have a server with www-content. I don't want Samba installed on this host
as I have another server already acting as Samba host, sharing different
things.
My question is, what is the best way for the Samba-server to share the
www-content that's on the other server?

If I mount the www-content using NFS on the Samba-server there will be
permission problems, unless there's a way to fix this?

What other ways are there to accomplish this? I can't be the only one
wanting to do this!?

Thanks,
-Patric