[Samba] Disabling Roaming Profile Support

Jeff Dickens jeff at seamanpaper.com
Wed Oct 31 07:45:49 MDT 2012

I have "logon drive =" in smb.conf but testparm does not report that.

Does it on your system, Marcio?

ex:

root at grackle:~# grep logon /etc/samba/smb.conf
   domain logons = yes
   logon drive =
   logon home =
   logon path =
[netlogon]
   path = /home/samba/netlogon
root at grackle:~#
root at grackle:~# testparm | grep logon
...snip...
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

        logon path =