[Samba] [SOLVED] Ceph samba size reporting troubles

alphe salas michels asalas at kepler.cl
Wed Oct 24 13:17:41 MDT 2012

Michael Wood,
Thanks to your proposition I was able to intercept the size information
sent to
windows by samba using the dfree command and  have displayed the proper
size.
The only thing I did was adding

dfree command = /usr/local/samba/bin/dfree

and in the dfree script I put :

df $1 | tail -1 | awk '{printf "%.0f %.0f",  $(NF-4),$(NF-2)}'

And suddently windows was able to calculate the proper size of my ceph
partition.

Thank you again that helped me alot.
signature

*Alphé Salas*
Ingeniero T.I

Descripción: cid:image001.gif at 01CAA59C.F14CE4B0*Kepler Data Recovery*

*Asturias 97, Las Condes**
Santiago- Chile**
*((*56 2) 362 7529*

asalas at kepler.cl