[Samba] PDC and BDCs : net rpc testjoin

Marcio Oli marcio.oli.df at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:11:41 MDT 2012

People,

    I have one PDC and a BDC on the matrix side and two BDCs on the branch
office.

    I don't know if it is a problem. Anybody could help me?

PDC # net rpc testjoin
get_schannel_session_key: could not fetch trust account password for domain
'DOMAIN_NAME'
net_rpc_join_ok: failed to get schannel session key from server PDC for
domain DOMAIN_NAME. Error was NT_STATUS_CANT_ACCESS_DOMAIN_INFO
Join to domain 'DOMAIN_NAME' is not valid: NT_STATUS_CANT_ACCESS_DOMAIN_INFO

BDCs # net rpc testjoin
net_rpc_join_ok: failed to get schannel session key from server PDC for
domain DOMAIN_NAME. Error was NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
Join to domain 'DOMAIN_NAME' is not valid: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

What should I do to solve these problems?

Thanks,
--
Marcio Oliveira.
"Tudo concorre para o bem daqueles que amam à Deus." (Rom 8,28)